During my graduation internship at Walt Disney Home Entertainment I will try to work on this weblog and tell about how everything is going at my internship, my new room and the city -Amsterdam.
Well, today I moved from Breda to Amsterdan. What can I say, it is a big difference. I still can not believe I will be here for the coming 5 months. And sometimes I still think, what have I done?? I have turned my relaxed and easy student life in Breda in complete mess and definetaly something more difficult! But...sometimes we need a challange. And when I was walking through the busy streets of Amsterdam, I realised that this challange gives me a healthy rush and I can not wait to start on my assignment at Disney! I have no idea how it will be, will I like it or not, will I be able to get along with the people in the city, will I be able to wake up at 7 each morning, but I am sure, however it will be, I will learn a lot during these 5 months and that is what counts!
Sabine
vrijdag 30 januari 2009
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)
Dear Sabina,
BeantwoordenVerwijderenGood luck in Amsterdam!
Maybe it is a good idea to direct your school mentor to your weblog (or maybe you did that already?).
Joost Frencken