
Today I was happy that I could finally sleep in the morning. For the last week, every morning I wish I was a student again..But when I arrived at the company that feeling dissapeared quite quickly. The nice working environment, new people and the feeling that you will be responsible for a certain assignment gives more fulfillment than being just a student.
During this first week I was happy I didn't have to do that much. My assignment was to look around, talk with different managers and try to understand how the company works. Still, to put all the links together and to remember peoples names I will need some more time. More about the company I will write when my assignment will be defined for 100%.
Yesterday I was lucky to attend a Dutch film premiere of the movie Bolt. Even though it was a breakfast premier (read: all the adults sleeping) it was great. I saw some famous Dutch people and at the entrance I felt kind of good when I said "I'm from the Walt Disney studios".
So this was my first week in a snapshot.
Greetings from Amsterdam
Sabine
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten